J is irritating
J is troublesome
J makes me flare
Why???
She uses double negative
She uses passive voices all the time
She is madly in love with her ambiguity sentence structure
Is her command of English lousy?
I dunno~
I dont care
I dont like the above mentioned elements
Rather that saying, I didnt say i am free
A better thing to say would be I am BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Grey White
If jolene must choose a color among the 3
if she likes white
She will say i dont like black
and if i chooses grey, she will come tell me she didnt say she liked grey either
Cant she freaking just say i like white???
Simple thing like this
El hates it~ so damn freaking the senseless to me
Worse of all,
she doesnt even rmb wat she says or wat she typed
Fine~ Fair enuff that its words of anger when we quarrel
But when she is not flaring up yet,
She is too ambiguous
I dont understand wat she means
STRAIGHT & Simple IN MY FACE JOLENE
Can u pls say things that way???
Are we on the wrong frequency? Maybe
People ard don't tell u that?
I think my English is too good???
I cant say watever now~ u dont like it isnt it?
Isnt too much to ask for isnt it???
well well well
El is weird
damn~
Like it take it, if not leave it~

No comments:
Post a Comment