As a physics student and an engineer,
I can deal with
Resistance
Conductance
Capacitance
Inductance
Somehow i cannot deal with hesitance
She called Yest~
I cant make up my mind
I need to think
U want it back no matter wat
Its so glad to finally hear it outta you
The faith and strength u wanna put into the relationship
But right now its all just me
I am hesitant
I have no reason to explain the hesitance
Time is wat i need
Really sorry that i cant give u answers now
I hope i will not take too long either
El's head is heavy~
I can deal with
Resistance
Conductance
Capacitance
Inductance
Somehow i cannot deal with hesitance
She called Yest~
I cant make up my mind
I need to think
U want it back no matter wat
Its so glad to finally hear it outta you
The faith and strength u wanna put into the relationship
But right now its all just me
I am hesitant
I have no reason to explain the hesitance
Time is wat i need
Really sorry that i cant give u answers now
I hope i will not take too long either
El's head is heavy~

6 comments:
A relationship / Love is made up of 2 halves, but for it to happen nicely, the 2 halves must already be whole by themselves.
Hope you can take this given time to "whole" yourself.
I'm glad to hear Jo is putting in effort. I just don't like her bro still...
if ur head too heavy.. i will help support it.. :)
I feel very fortunate now~
I am a weak person in relationships.....
Not as strong as u pple
I may not have money but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have friends that money cant buy
Thanks
Hey man, dun think so much. Money issues always brings quarrels between me and my jo. So hang in there. It is a limiting factor but it is not a crippling factor. You will always have my respect as a zhai kia...Take care
-TAT
Damn it man titties~
U r the zai one lorz~~~~~~
Always have my respect for ya courage in marriage and ya cool!!!!!!!!!
no lahz...
mi most zai... i mus admit
cannot deny a fact
Post a Comment