Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Screw U Elvin~

This is a Bitching post! Whoever hates it, do not read on... Now listen, pple close to El noes he hates Chinese New Year... He hates disclosing the reason... Its just got sthg to do with a regret~ El hates feeling neglected esp by her~ Perhaps becox he is assured by her that she values him... He is a pillar!!! I dunno... my mind is blanking out now~ My stomach is hurting becox of my bad gastric problem!!! Its returning to trouble me these days when i dont have appetite to eat... No one believes it, its CNY yet he still doesnt have appetitie... But really makes me feel horrid is the feeling of being neglected... I would rush down to the clinic when she is ill... why is it that she merely send a few sms and thats all?? And none even asked if i am feeling alrite now?? Wouldnt she even spare a call to check if i am indeed alrite??? My stomach hurts... My heart feels a greater pain!! Is this really the kinda value she sees in me?? Am i really asking for too much?? I have no idea~ So much for saying i am important, i am gonna be treasured, i am valued~
Maybe she is not sensitive~ Maybe she is tired~ Maybe she is busy... A mere few sms and she is off to bed... Am I really important? I dunno~ I cant sleep!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...its like that dude...
You cant expect the same treatment one lah... U just gotta realise that she loves u just the same...maybe cuz she thinks u are man...no need that much concern... She cares for u in different ways...

-TaT