My dear is back~ Nuttin makes me happier than this!!!!! I think i m really addicted to her smile and i will pay all price to earn a smile on her face... A couple of shitty things happened to her for the past few days and her mood is really rock bottom. Her internal struggle with hits from cold hard reality making things worse... Of all times, the damn flu bug gotta come pester her today~
I guess, all i can do is just quietly stay by her side, being her tear absorbent pillow?? I really not know of anything more to do... I do wish she would not brood anymore~ Seeing her sad just drags my mood to the lowest it can get as well. Tired i may be, over watever i may have to handle, studies, coaching my brother, my family probs etc... However, the one that i really really care the most for but feel so helpless is just her. It may be a gd growing process, i had struggled outta mine 2yrs ago as well... Yet it hurts me seeing her in that situation now.... However bad n rough the patch maybe, i m sorry but you really do have to walk it thru my dear. Thats the bad thing~ But rest assured that someone here will be holding a torch to walk it thru with you~
No doubt i am tired now with fatigue catching up with me... Till i am assured she is fine will i be able to rest well~ Despite all the fatigue, i am happy!!! Being the one sharing only joyful times will not help!!! I really do wanna be the one you share your sorrows with... and i m glad you allowed me to. For i believe, we are not merely talking now, we are communicating~ May i see the true smile from the bottom of the heart in no time~ I do believe its mere fatigue, it will be healed by her smile =)
I guess, all i can do is just quietly stay by her side, being her tear absorbent pillow?? I really not know of anything more to do... I do wish she would not brood anymore~ Seeing her sad just drags my mood to the lowest it can get as well. Tired i may be, over watever i may have to handle, studies, coaching my brother, my family probs etc... However, the one that i really really care the most for but feel so helpless is just her. It may be a gd growing process, i had struggled outta mine 2yrs ago as well... Yet it hurts me seeing her in that situation now.... However bad n rough the patch maybe, i m sorry but you really do have to walk it thru my dear. Thats the bad thing~ But rest assured that someone here will be holding a torch to walk it thru with you~
No doubt i am tired now with fatigue catching up with me... Till i am assured she is fine will i be able to rest well~ Despite all the fatigue, i am happy!!! Being the one sharing only joyful times will not help!!! I really do wanna be the one you share your sorrows with... and i m glad you allowed me to. For i believe, we are not merely talking now, we are communicating~ May i see the true smile from the bottom of the heart in no time~ I do believe its mere fatigue, it will be healed by her smile =)

No comments:
Post a Comment