Monday, October 30, 2006

Fortunate and Blessed

El just realised how fortunate and blessed he is~ lol
Was on the phone with Jolene just now...
Jolene was asking what do i need???
Reason being my bdae is next week and she hasnt really got a clue as to wat to get for me.
However... this qn really set El thinking hahaha
Such a simple question yet El never did realise that

I really dont badly need anything at the moment... Be it things that i need or want

Wallet (Anniversay Gift)
Phone
Ipod (its a must have for my daily 2hr 45mins commutation)
Digicam
Laptop
My favorite topman cardigan (Courtesy of Jolene again)
My 8 pairs of footwear

I really have i ever needed and wanted...

I do wish 2 people can be with me this birthday but i guess this is a wish never to be fulfilled.
never in this life i guess... In my dreams maybe??? How i miss those homecook meals... The whole table full of El's favorite dishes, not as lavish as restaurant stuff... but it sure does warm my heart more than anything else could...

To think about it... how many years has it been since i last had that priviledge and fortune? 5 years?? I still do miss Her...

8th of Nov is not El's bday alone... Its my younger brother's birthday too. Other than us, His birthday is also on that day... although he only celebrated his birthday date that follows the Chinese Calendar... This year He is not around anymore... As i write this, this scene just keep flashing in my head...

Last year when i came back from my Birthday cele with my buddies... It was late~ He was still awake... stayed up till wee hours just to wait for me to return home so he may give me the red packet... The scene is fresh and my heart still aches...


For all that money can ever give to me... I have them all. Fortunate and Blessed~
But deep down in my heart... I do noe that things i really need and hope for are gone forever and never gonna come back to me...

Life.........................................................................

No comments: