Wat am i to do??
I dont like it
A gal who si ai mian zi
A gal who refuses to apologise
Reason being....................
J, " i dont like to say sorry"
Well if u are wrong u are supposed to say it isnt it??
wats with u like it or not
I dont like sch... but i am going becox i am supposed to
She is like damn duhz..............
How is El supposed to deal with such a gal???
Fine if u dont wanna apologise
Wont u even admit that u are in the wrong??
Still talking all right and justified~
Wats with that~~~
I dont like that attitude
However, she says that she didnt mean that
if i wanna feel this way she cant do a thing
GRRRRRRRRRRR
dont blame pple for getting the wrong impression
u have a part for giving that impression
Check the way u speak as well as your tone
Do u even sound apologetic abt your fault??
All i feel is............. i dunno how to deal with such a wilful gal
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont like it
A gal who si ai mian zi
A gal who refuses to apologise
Reason being....................
J, " i dont like to say sorry"
Well if u are wrong u are supposed to say it isnt it??
wats with u like it or not
I dont like sch... but i am going becox i am supposed to
She is like damn duhz..............
How is El supposed to deal with such a gal???
Fine if u dont wanna apologise
Wont u even admit that u are in the wrong??
Still talking all right and justified~
Wats with that~~~
I dont like that attitude
However, she says that she didnt mean that
if i wanna feel this way she cant do a thing
GRRRRRRRRRRR
dont blame pple for getting the wrong impression
u have a part for giving that impression
Check the way u speak as well as your tone
Do u even sound apologetic abt your fault??
All i feel is............. i dunno how to deal with such a wilful gal
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment